Standard GX2000 again...

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in a topic below - Also used for board announcements.
WayCool

Standard GX2000 again...

Post by WayCool »

Hi All,

I posted a question over in the Vertex board...with no help.. thought maybe someone here might be able to help...

I managed to get this radio programmed... but now need some help with general operation... The basic radio operation seems to fine.. but the MON display stays on all the time and it is definitely on monitor as I hear everything on the channel..

The radio seems to TX fine with or without CTCSS.. In addition the scan button seems to not do anything at all.. I'd like to get the MON turned off and see if the scan can be enabled which pressing the buttons does nothing...

Any help is appreiciated...
Eric the Barbaric

MONITOR ALWAYS ON

Post by Eric the Barbaric »

MIC HANGER NOT GROUNDED IS THE MOST COMMON PROB - OR THE THE HOOK LINE BETWEEN THE MIC JACK AND MICROPROCESSOR OPEN OR SHORTED HIGH.
ERIC
911Dispatcher

STANDARD GX2000

Post by 911Dispatcher »

HELP ME! I need the program cable for the standard gx2000 radio. Can anybody help me?
I need the programming cable for the standard gx2000. Can somebody PLEASE help me.
m1319732003@yahoo.com
mesaexplorerbc1

Standard GX2000 Manual

Post by mesaexplorerbc1 »

Does anyone know where I can obtain a manual for a Standard GX2000 VHF Mobile radio? I cannot seem to find any information about this model anywhere and no communications stores in my area have one. You may contact me direct via email. mesaexplorerbc1@qwest.net Thanks in advance.