Antenna Tuner

Forum dedicated to discussion on EF Johnson Radio products such as the VP8000, VP6000, VP5000, VM7000, VM6000, radios. Support for Armada software platform.

Moderator: willbartlett

dfh

Antenna Tuner

Post by dfh »

I am new to Ham Radio. Have acquired what I think is an antenna tuner. EF Johnson Model 250-07, 27 MHz, 15 Watts Max. How do I acquire a User's Manual? Wrote to EF Johnson many months ago - no reply
Intrinsically Safe

Re: Antenna Tuner

Post by Intrinsically Safe »

You are better off calling them. 1-800-328-3911 Option 3 (Tech Support). Make sure you get transferred up to MN. The ones in Texas won't know squat about the older products. Talk to Lani. She can help you with the older stuff. They keep a library of manuals. I have heard of people getting photographed copies of older manuals mailed to them. Don't if they still do that since they moved the main company to Dallas though. Hey it's worth a try though.

I.S.
Sean Penn: Last year I went to Iraq. Before Team America showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles.
dfh

Antenna Tuner

Post by dfh »

Thank you! I contacted Lani in MN of the EF Johnson Co. Within minutes she was sending me a scanned copy of the Operator's Manual. What service. Again, thanks
DFH
Intrinsically Safe

Re: Antenna Tuner

Post by Intrinsically Safe »

I have worked with her in the past and she has always helped me out, that is why I recommended you calling her up in MN directly.
Glad she was able to help you.

I.S.
Sean Penn: Last year I went to Iraq. Before Team America showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles.