J-Comm FMX-150 by LenBrook Industries LTD

Forum dedicated to discussion on EF Johnson Radio products such as the VP8000, VP6000, VP5000, VM7000, VM6000, radios. Support for Armada software platform.

Moderator: willbartlett

ezra

J-Comm FMX-150 by LenBrook Industries LTD

Post by ezra »

I have an older J-Comm model number FMX-150 that is in great operating condition but i need a mic for it. I have looked all over the place trying to get some information on the radio but i have come up empty. could anyone help me get some information on this thing PLEASE ( i just got a little more information on the radio. it was sold by LENBROOK IND. with the application id #22652 IC ID# 152193536I and of course the model number. it was certified 05/23/1995) if i could get a wiring diagram for the whole radio or for the microphone. the mic is the only thing missing on the radio. i would love to get a complete radio schematic for it if possible.
ezra

Re: J-Comm FMX-150 by EF Johnson / LenBrook Industries LTD

Post by ezra »

i just wanted to clarify something. This radio was built in Japan for E.F Johnson. my initial post had Lenbrook Industries which is Motorola. I have had a bitch of a time trying to get any information on this radio by way of wiring schematics si i can wire in a new mic or find an old mic to use. i could use all the help i can find right now
ezra

Re: J-Comm FMX-150 by LenBrook Industries LTD Licenced for EFJ

Post by ezra »

does anyone know anything about the EF Johnson J-Comm radio. it was built in Japan for EF johnson. It would be nice to know if anyone has heard a about the radio. It seems like it was there and poof know one knows anything about it
:o :o