Regency RH25x/Wilson WH2516 manual

Forum dedicated to discussion on RELM/Regency/Wilson Radio products
KF4SQB

Regency RH25x/Wilson WH2516 manual

Post by KF4SQB »

OK, to all of you who needed this particular manual, I have finally started scanning it. I will hopefully finish it by tomorrow night. Gonna be a BIG file. 8.77 MB right now (un-compressed), and I have up to page 60 of app. 85 pages scanned. I would like to avoid having to e-mail this big a file over and over again, so hopefully I can find someone to host it so that it will be available to anyone who needs it. Any body on here that can help with the hosting? I hope to have a server going here where I can host things myself, but it will probably be at least 6-8 months before I have it up and running. I'll post back with the total file size when the job is finished. Thanks for everyones' patience!
Brett Kitchens
KF4SQB

kf4sqb "at" wetsnet "dot" com

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.......
KF4SQB

Post by KF4SQB »

Got it finished just a few minutes ago. The total comes to 10.9 MB, distributed among 89 pages, all pages in .JPG format. Anyone who can host it for the masses?
Brett Kitchens
KF4SQB

KF4SQB

Post by KF4SQB »

OK, it appears that I can't find anyone who can/will host this thing so that everyone can download it, so I guess I'll just bite the bullet and eat up some bandwidth here. Anyone who needs this particular manual, e-mail me the request, and I will get it to you. I am having some computer problems right now, so it may actually be a week or so before I can send it out to anyone. Please keep in mind that this is a rather large file (app. 11 MB), so let me know if you need anything special done, like having it broken down into smaller files. If you send me a request, and don't hear back from me for about a week, send me another one to remind me, as I seem to have app. the short-term memory of a brain-damaged parakeet on crack. :o :lol:
Brett Kitchens
KF4SQB