GE Delta Modification for Front Panel Programming

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
Jim1348

GE Delta Modification for Front Panel Programming

Post by Jim1348 »

I recently had the modification done to make my GE Delta front panel programmable. I am just curious if anyone here has done this? Also, we did not install a switch, but rather just hold down the two buttons on power up and this works great. My questions is can DCS codes be selected or only analog CTCSS tones?

Jim NØJS
jim202

Re: GE Delta Modification for Front Panel Programming

Post by jim202 »

[quote="Jim1348"]I recently had the modification done to make my GE Delta front panel programmable. I am just curious if anyone here has done this? Also, we did not install a switch, but rather just hold down the two buttons on power up and this works great. My questions is can DCS codes be selected or only analog CTCSS tones?

Jim NØJS[/quote]

You might want to go check out the Yahoo group "GE" and ask your question there also. That place seems to be much more active than this group.

Jim