MRK antenna adaptor supplier?

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
NodrogCop

MRK antenna adaptor supplier?

Post by NodrogCop »

I'm looking for a part # or (preferably) alternative source for an MD to BNC adaptor to use one of my MRK's with an external antenna.

I've just moved. Lost in the move was that adaptor. It's kinda important for work reasons. 'Course, I've also lost power cords, manuals, and software. I swear there's a gremlin somewhere that ate it. And it was a local move!

Anyway, any help appreciated. Local dealer is quoting $85 and up from M/A Com -- and they usually cut me a good deal. looking for cheaper.

Thanks in advance.

Gordon
n_zero_ndp

Re: MRK antenna adaptor supplier?

Post by n_zero_ndp »

NodrogCop wrote:I'm looking for a part # or (preferably) alternative source for an MD to BNC adaptor to use one of my MRK's with an external antenna.

I've just moved. Lost in the move was that adaptor. It's kinda important for work reasons. 'Course, I've also lost power cords, manuals, and software. I swear there's a gremlin somewhere that ate it. And it was a local move!

Anyway, any help appreciated. Local dealer is quoting $85 and up from M/A Com -- and they usually cut me a good deal. looking for cheaper.

Thanks in advance.

Gordon
After all the hoops I jumped thru to get that adapter for you....
You go and lose it :oops:

Sorry to make fun of your misfortune, but I wanted to beat everyone else to it :ignore:
NodrogCop

Post by NodrogCop »

Isn't that what friends are for?

have NO idea where the bugger got to.

G.
n_zero_ndp

Post by n_zero_ndp »

I'll check into it Gordon :beer:
n_zero_ndp

Post by n_zero_ndp »

Gordon, I sent you an e-mail concerning this adapter.
Did you get the message?

Ken in KC
NodrogCop

Post by NodrogCop »

yes - just finding time to reply. :)
n_zero_ndp

Re: M-RK BNC adapter

Post by n_zero_ndp »

rmiles wrote:I too need a BNC antenna adapter for the M-RK. Can someone please email or PM me with the supplier name and possible a part number of a quality adapter?

Check the following dealers:

New London Technology
http://www.newlondontechnology.com/

-or-

FMR
http://www.fmr-inc.com/
Meatball

Post by Meatball »

I believe they've kept the same adapter for the Jaguar series. I don't have a part number, but I've used the MRK adapter on the Jaguar radio. You have to watch the length of the center pin and make sure it's not too long.