MRK's are back!

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
NodrogCop

MRK's are back!

Post by NodrogCop »

For those who may be interested and not know, M/A Com is selling the MRK radios again. I had heard rumors, but finally spoke to my dealer on Friday. M/A Com apparently got so much flack - especially public safety - that they no longer had a radio anybody wanted, that they capitulated and brought back the M-RK.

I myself find that interesting and refreshing. Especially considering some of the muck Motorola has found itself in as of late. Perhaps M/A Com decided it was wiser to listen to the customers for once. I hope it continues.

No, If I can somehow take the sting out of the price tag when I order one in the next couple of days...

Gordon
mhaynes41

M_RK

Post by mhaynes41 »

pay shipping.
Alex
Site Administrator

Post by Alex »

Hmm... I might be interested if it's a pay shipping kind of deal.... always want more things to play with...

What band/display etc....

-alex