M-RK second bank feature

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
apco25

M-RK second bank feature

Post by apco25 »

Anyone know the trick to get the 2nd bank (32 groups instead of just 16) to function on the M-RK?

Buttons are assigned as Opt 2 and then Opt 2 is further assigned as 2nd bank in the systems general tab. Groups were then assigned under knob options 1 thru 32.

Button beeps happily, but it wont go into the second bank instead remaining on the first 16 groups.

What am I missing???
"Some Men Just Don't Know Their Limitations"
dbrock411

Post by dbrock411 »

Don't have my MRK in front of me, but assuming it's a system keypad...push group, then the up arrow, then the Menu(enter) key. That puts you in groups 17-32. To go back down, reverse the process.

Radio will scan across both "banks", by the way.

Darrell
1 ADAM 12

M-RK

Post by 1 ADAM 12 »

He is inquiring about the Model 1 M-RK, it is not well known , but they can be set to have a second zone, of 16 channels and to switch to the bank by the option buttons. I own several that have this feature, but will not be able to read one till Tuesday night. I will check the settings, but could this be an additional feature or is it standard in the M-RK package?
I will see if I can find the answer.
apco25

Post by apco25 »

Actually I meant a systems model M-RK not an M-RK I, but that was my fault for not being specific.

I did get it working, apparently the problem resulted using the key strokes out of order. OOPS!

I'd still be interested in the M-RK I second bank feature. That would be neat.
"Some Men Just Don't Know Their Limitations"