Lpe-200

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
radioactiveman

Lpe-200

Post by radioactiveman »

I am new to this radio programming thing. I have an lpe-200 and i was trying to program it and I messed it up pretty bad. I have the tracking and feature data saved however I dont know what to from here on. I think that i might have to load a .bin file on there or something. Any input would be appreciated

Cheers

Ryan
RadioActiveTech

Re: Lpe-200

Post by RadioActiveTech »

If you are using the Windows version of ProGrammer you should also have Radio Maintenance. Open Radio Maintenance and click on the tab for MRK/LPE/Orion... Click Recovery and follow the procedure. You will need the proper Radio Code, DSP, Feature Code, and tracking data to do a proper recovery. How messes up is the radio. Please describe what you did and what it is doing now. I maintain fleets totalling 2000+ 800mHz LPE-200s so I have programmed a few of these.
If you cannot get the files mentioned above, especially the feature code, you will have to send the radio a M/Acom authorized service center such as the shop where I work.

Dan