ERR 502

Forum dedicated to the Harris PSPC Product group items such as Orion, M7100/M7200/M7300, P7100/P7200/P7300, Harris Unity XG-100, GE Orion, GE Master Repeaters, EDACS Trunking, Pro Voice, PC Configure, RPM, and other topics relating to Harris, MA-Comm, Ericsson, GE products.
elbertqueddeng

ERR 502

Post by elbertqueddeng »

Hello,

This is my first time to program MA/COM M7100. I've just recieved 6 new radios from the company together with the feature encrytion codes. I have already put tracking data and encryption data and it was succesful. After that, i put the personality and it was also succesful but when i check the radio screen. It has a Msg Err which is "Err 502". From the book, the message is "Crucial personality data has incorrect CRC. Reprogram the personality." So i reprogram again the personality but the error message is still there.
Please somebody help me on this problem because it is already take 1 whole day finding what can i do about this.
I tried to speak the company where this radios was bought but they refuse to say any information. So I am hoping somebody will help me on this problem.

Thank you in advance
JungleJim

Re: ERR 502

Post by JungleJim »

Couple of questions first. What version of programmer are you using?
What version of flash/DSP is loaded into the radio?
Did you upgrade the features of the radio yourself?
If so, do you still have the original features?
What frequency band is your radio?
Did the radio power up ok before you started?
Where did your profile come from?